Friday, May 23, 2008

Athleta Drynamic™ Fitness Capri

I have a never ending quest to find fitness wear that fits both my rear and my waist. I have had the unfortunate experience of exposing crack while in certain yoga poses. After receiving the catalog, I decided to give these capris a try.


First Impression
: I get bored easily with my clothes, and was tired of pant options in drab colors like black, brown, and olive, so I chose the
Berry Swirl. I immediately loved the color when I took them out of the bag.

Overall Fit: The waist fit is perfect. The Drynamic™ fabric stretches in every direction, so the fit was excellent through the hip and over the rear. They hang nicely from the thigh to the bottom seam. My only complaint is that the fabric (possibly the color?) highlighted the not-so-perfect portions of my upper rear thighs.

Technical Performance:
These capris
really wick! I was so comfortable throughout the Vinyasa flow workout. And no slipping off of my waist! They stayed put and maintained their shape despite the series of bends and twists.

The Nutshell
Love, love love:

  • the beautiful color

  • the non-binding, yet secure waist band

  • breathable

  • ultra-wicking

  • overall fit
Things I'd like to see:
  • less snug on the rear and over the upper thigh
Overall score: 10 out of 10...

...because it's not Athleta's fault that I've been eating lots of pizza.


No comments: